Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trial's Over , PMR's Nearer =x

Hahh.. congratulations to myself … TRIALS OVER !
Sorry for no update on recently … coz of this trial …
Lols … u know what .. something I really do wana mention at here …
Damn .. if I found out who said this .. I would really wana kill him when I heard him said this right after the end of our trial exams ..when we’re hooray-ing .. for the joy after exam … damn he broke my mood !
U know what he said ?
When we’re like screaming of joyness … I heard someone said …
PMR IS COMING !
Goddamn .. cnt u jz keep these words for urself ? … zzz .. make me no mood enjoy nia…
When im thinking of .. going whr after exam .. then he come break my mood … making me keep thinking of pmr .. swt sias
Aikz ..suak liao laa .. what to do ?
CONTINUE ENJOY THE 3 DAYS OF HOLIDAY FOR MYSELF …
Fyi .. 1 more extra day is ponteng sekolah ehh .. wakakaka …

No comments: