Thursday, December 25, 2008

25/12/2008

today was Christmas .. i'm working .. as usual .. hahh ... komtar and prangin mall was flooded with peoples today... this is the first time ever i saw komtar got so many people came... even prangin mall .. today is the first day ever .. i can't even walk fast since there are crowds ..

well .. today my sale is not very good .. hahh .. sold 6 cell phone ... =( .. aikz ..
by the way .. today got something happened at night, while its about time to close the shop. Pacific are opening until 12am for this two days .. which is yesterday and today.. so at 8.30pm also there are people around...

Suddenly .. a aunty came to my shop ... it was kinda wierd because as she walk in , my collegues ask her to find me .. its very wierd .. as they keep laughing while they ask her to find me ... the aunty was quite old ... skinny .. and look very very weak .. its okayy .. i walk forward to serve her as usual ..

i ask her whether what can i help her ... she ask me for the charger for her cell phone ... so as usual , i ask to have a look at her cellphone ... but after she took it out .. guess what ... its a toy cell phone .. i was like WTF ..

then after that i just realized that she got some problem with her mental .. at first i taught it was funny and fooled around her .. then after a while .. i started to feel pity at her ... she told me that her sister used to work at pacific before .. and her sister just got an accident.. bone fracture ...

seriously i felt pity at her ... then for the first time ever , i took out one rm10 from my pocket and gave her .. i ask her to get herself something to eat .. she looked too skinny .. aikz .. really do pity this kind of people ...

hahh .. by the way ... yesterday was one of my girl friend's birthday .. *p/s : its girl friend not girlfriend don't think till other way xD* ... so .. if you're looking at my blog right now , happy birthday Zai Yie .. =P

No comments: