Friday, August 8, 2008

2008 Beijing Olympic

hmm .. just back from watching Beijing 2008 Olympic Live opening ceremony ... omg its so fantastic !  if u gonna ask me which part is the most magnificant for me ? OMG IM GONNA SAY EVERYPART IS SO COOL ! 

I like every part of the opening ceremony .. especially when they perform abt the Cheng Ho boat sailling part .. omg ... over 10k people acting like a boat ! and and and ... the part when those performers wear the shirt which can produce light .. and different colours of light ... OMG ! i was like .. HOW THEY DONE THAT ! 

after that .. i heard them said ... they started praticising from year 2003 ! HOLY ..and this prove one thing ... 

Practise Makes Perfect ! 

and on they part where all 204 country walk around the stadium .. LOL I FOUND MANY COUNTRY I NEVER HEARD BEFORE IN MY LIFETIME ... 

haha ... and .. one thing abt Malaysia's team .. ALL WEARING SONGKOK AND BAJU MELAYU ! 

even chinese do so ! and its in yellow colour ! haha

like what  ? like a bunch of digi's yellowman with songkok walking around ... 

" I Will Follow U ~~~ " 

wakakaka

No comments: