Wednesday, August 6, 2008

6/08/08

hmm .. today's a nice day ... 

gone to school .. almost late .. =P 

haha .. school life goes on like always .. 

Chinese teacher , Pn. Hong gave us some talk about mannerism .. and so on ... 

hahh .. interesting and meaningfull ... i don't usually use my blog as a place to express my hatred to ppl .. but sometimes ... haha .. beh tahan liaw .. wakaka 

sorry arr teacher .. =P .. hmm ... catman ? nahh i don't give a damn on it .. 

after school ... prepare and go to Penang State Library with my god sis, lynn or wan lyn .. 

after that i done a crazy thing .. walk from penang state library to clhs .. 

haha which took me 15minutes ... dunoe why but this is nt a hard thing as scouts usually do 'journey' like crazy .. ~ wee im used to walking long distance ... haha 

return to school .. amazed saw few of my friends playing basketball till now .. from 2pm to 6pm 

wow ! 

haha .. then i return to home .. done my homework ... eat .. bath .. and sleep .. 

good night .. =P

No comments: