Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tagged

*1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
-I will probably kill her and then kill myself =P
*2 If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
- to have much more dreams to come true ?!
*3 What will your dream wedding be like?
-century wedding =P nahh .. juz simple and of coz .. the one I love =P
*4 Are you confused as what lies ahead of you?
-why said so ?!
*5 What's your ideal lover like?
- I love her and she love me .. and fyi I already had one … =P
*6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
-loving someone and being loved =)
*7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- err .. no idea ? coz I don need to wait d..wakaka
*8 If the person you like is already attached, what would you do?
- what to do ? keep on moving ~ times won’t stop because of u …
*9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- Yes ! My family … and those stupid exam
*11 Is being tagged fun?
- nt really when u need to reply …
*12 How do you see a ten years time?
- too fast too furious … =P
*13 Who are the currently the most important person to you?
- her ?! =P
*14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- HANDSOME ! VERYYY HANDDDDSOOOMMEEEE ~ =P .. * siok d ? haha
*15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
- BOTH !
*16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
- wake and sleep again =P
*17 Would you give all in a relationship?
- depends on … usually the ans is yes …
*18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- the one I love the most !
*19 What type of friends do you like?
- good listener .. which can share secret .. and my feeling =P
*20 What type of friends do you dislike?
Fakers … liars… suckers …
Tagged by : The HANDSOME one ! teksi belari * joke sias !
8 people for this
-Chin Can
-Jin Xin
-Yong Seng
-Dominic
-Jin Xin
-Loooooneeyyy tuuneess ~ Loon .. =P
-Stanley
-Tze Jun

No comments: