Saturday, August 2, 2008

Post at 3.38am 2/8/08

hmm ... post this .. after i am back from watching The Mummy .. 

hahh .. quite nice .. nt bad if u all try =P ... at 1st i cant get the ticket .. but i decided to wait for the reservation ticket to be release and i did a great right choice .. managed to get the tickets .. me , my bro and my uncle ... 

what i get from this movie ? 

if u love someone very much .. u can use eternality to change for his love ... 

and .. if u are in love with someone now .. use ur best life to love him/her ... 

=)

I Love U , =P

I don't want eternal life ... if u aren't ... 

coz i dun wana see u die ... and i dun wana lose u ... =)

well ... its time for bed ... 

really tired .. =) 

一个长久而轰轰烈烈的爱情,胜过一生里无数次寂寂无闻的感情

Love My Friend , 

Love My Family , 

and .. 

Love U .... 

good night =)

No comments: