Friday, July 11, 2008

11-7-08

2day … a very unfortunate day ….

God damn it … it was happy at first … after school , as usual ..

I go to prangin mall to meet Sze Ling …

Hahh .. the meetup was happy at first as we go to have our lunch and watch ‘Journey To The Centre Of The Earth’ …

But … after we go out from the cinema, she realize that her phone and purse was lost …

Therefore I ran back to the cinema…. With some hope on my heart …

Although I knew that the chances of getting back was little .. but I still try my best to find it …

I contact the crew of the cinema … and manage to get in to our seats …

Unfortunately …. We failed to find them … its gone ..

A sony erricsson k550i and a purse …. Aikz .. but … at least .. the phone was clean .. which means .. hahh .. no private and confidential content …

After all , the most important thing is not the phone .. it’s the ic card inside the purse …

God damn …

No mood to write d laa … aikz .. just hope .. her mom won’t scold her till so ‘hiong’ larr ..

Aikz …

No comments: