Friday, July 18, 2008

COMPUTER DOWN ! WTF !

aikz
seems like bad things just happened on me these days ...
aikz ...
yesterday .. mouse spoiled ..
2day ..
computer spoiled .. fuck sia ~
#$%^&*((#$%^&*(@#$%^&*(
shit lar ~
2day ... when open my comp ..
i was shocked ...
all config lost ki ... even my control panel and etc
IT JUST DISSAPEAR ..
nvm luu ..
go to registry edit .. and check .. u know what i found ...
WHOLE WINDOWS WIN32 FILE IS INFECTED !
FUCK ! 1ST EVER TIME I TIO ATTACK TILL SO CHAM ...
nt 1st time tio attack .. hahh ... nvm lorr .. delete whole windows file in registry ...
then ..
i reboot my comp ..
again ... useless ...
what the .. my comp 1st time tio so hiong ehh problem nia ..
i used to get rid of them ... but nw so advance ki !
super hacker ... god damn it ...
aikz .. beh siok d ..
trying to trace back the hacker d ip .. but i cnt even open my IE or mozilla ..
then nvm lorr ...
walao ... Maxthon .. safari .. all disabled ..
nvm liao forget abt tracing .. useless d ...
go to system restore ... but failed again to restore my system ..
nt failed .. its i cnt even launch my system restore ...
edit registry - failed
trace hacker - failed
system restore - failed !@
FUCK LAR !
knn sia ~
no mood to blog d lar ... jz
notify that im nt able to online these few days .. until my computer techician format for me ..
=(

CURSE U HACKER ! FUCK U OLD SMELLY V... MCB !

No comments: