Monday, July 7, 2008

Thief in class

LOLs ~
hahh .. dun want to mention this d actually ..
but ..
ITS SO FUCKING MADD D !!!
2 days i lost rm 14 !!!!
HOLY !!!!
ahem ..
thing's like this d ..
yesterday ... i lost my calligraphy pen ( which is 4.5 each )
then i tot i lost it myself .. so i din blame anyone ..
so ytd after recess .. i bought myself a new one ...
and u know what ?
AFTER 2DAY'S RECESS THAT ONE LOST AGAIN !!
and beside that pen .. my rm5 in the pencil box lost also ...
god damn it ...
beside me .. few's more in my class found their pen lost also ..
and u know what i found out ?
SOMEONE ( i dun wana mention his name .. make me frustrated )
he had 3 calligraphy pen ..
and all its 2.0 d ...
see .. god damn it .. use ur common sense ..
why would u want to have 3 same pen instead of 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 ( if u're so RICH )
god damn it ...
so mad abt this ...
hahh ..
life continues at school .... BORING AS USUAL ...
haha ...
back home ... settle my dad's account ...
THEN ... sleep of coz .. xD ...
k laa .. continue WHEN I SIOK .. LOLS !!!
bye ~

No comments: