Saturday, July 12, 2008

For Her ~

Dear ...
no need to thanks me ...
in fact .. i should be with u all the time ..
no matter what happened ...
im urs .. .
forever and ever . right ?
haha .. love u ... and i cnt afford to lose u ..
promise u that u won't leave me ...
and ...
i know u're a girl ...
im urs and u're mine .. isn't this right ?
haha
hmm ...
and ... i know the road is still long .. but no matter what happened ...
i will hold ur hand tight .. and never let go ...
together ...
we face happiness ... sadness ... and everything we meet in our life ..
together ...
we won't let go each other...
and....
together ..
we will hold on each other ... forever and ever ..
no one shall break us up ...

Sze Ling ,
I Love You .. Thanks again .. for appearing in my life ..
my life would never be so colorful without you ...
U're my everything ...


'' Yi Jun, With Love ... "

*err .. for her nia kayy .. xD*

No comments: