Friday, July 11, 2008

ANTI - PPL .. LOLS !

Actually … those who know me well know …

I don’t actually like anti people … and dun even like ‘criticizing people in blog or where ever ..’

But .. as u know .. everyone has a very limit of his/her own ..

Loh Jing Zhi .. I cnt tahan u already ..

IF I DIN SCOLD U HERE I WON’T BE CALLED LIO YI JUN !

Damn ..

Okay …

Why I hate him so much ? Let me tell u guys …

His fat .. * of coz I dun hate him becoz he’s fat … *

He know a lil bit knowledge about computer tech …

And u know what he does ? He keep showing off at the computer lab …

Locking the comp .. doing some basic command setting … or even

TEACH THE COMPUTER TEACHER TO OPEN ADMIN ACCOUNT !

THIS IS TOTALLY STUPID ..

And u know what ?

He told our science teacher about how good he at his comp … and took over my place, which im the assistant of our science teacher during every comp lesson …

Its okay .. I don’t blame him for doing that but I thanks him .. becoz he helped me =)

I dun wana help the teacher .. xD .. im glad some dogg gave me its help ..

Finally ... THANKS AGAIN TO U .. GOD DAMN U ..

AND

I HATE U !

No comments: