Saturday, July 26, 2008

School Replacement Day ~

haha .. when it comes to school day ..
there is only one word that i will use to describe ... - Boring
wee ~~ xD
2day ... as usual larr .. gone to school .. but 2day is quite special ..
2day is the 1st time i was late to my school .. =P
late arr ! a thing which i can hardly do that ..
coz my mom forgot to wake me up .. aha ..
gone to school ..
see the same face .. not boring to see friends .. but boring to see teacher ..
haha ...
day continues till after school ..

When i reached home ..
open my laptop as usual ..
log in to my live messenger ...
called u ..
but ur bro told me that u're in a bad mood ...
aikz .. dunoe yet ..go to see ur live contact ...
"fuck u bitch..." something had made u mad i know ..
trying to call u and consult u ...
finally u accepted the call ... and shout at me the 1st time " are u enough already ? "
aikz ...
1st time ever ..u shouted at me .. .
hurts ... coz i don't know what have i done wrong ...
yesterday night i was still chatting happily with u ... but
it changes nt even in 24 hour ...
aikz ... i really don't know what made u mad ..
but ...

Ling , i hope u're alright ...
I'll be with u no matter what happens ...
I Love U ...

No comments: